COVID 19 Policies
In an effort to maintain the clinic as a healthy and safe environment for patients and team members, here are a few COVID policy reminders. It is important that you please read to completion.
- Do your best to arrive on-time for your appointments. Late arrival can result in cancellation of your appointment. If you arrive early, please remain in your vehicle until your appointment time. This will allow sufficient time for sanitization of materials and surfaces. Please refer to the company’s cancellation policy.
- Once treatment has concluded and the patient has checked out at the front-desk, we do ask that they vacate the premises in a timely fashion to allow time to sanitize prior to arrival of the next patient. Please be advised that treatment slots are 1 hour.
- Only patients receiving treatment will be granted entry into the office and as such, no additional individuals should accompany the patient, including children. This is apart from a caregiver that needs to give the patient physical assistance or to act as translator if there is a language barrier. If the patient is a minor, they should be accompanied by 1 adult.
- When appointment confirmations and the COVID questions are sent, please respond prior to arrival for your appointment. This will occur before every appointment and a response is required every time.
- Masks are required for ALL patients and staff. Including home patients. Masks should cover the nose and mouth while in the clinic and not be pulled below during the session.
- Please refrain from bringing in any unnecessary items including personal cups, water bottles, hats, handbags, etc into the clinic.
- If a patient feels ill, particularly with flu-like symptoms associated with COVID-19 please stay at home and call us to reschedule.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. It is truly my pleasure to serve you and my mandate to keep you safe while doing so.
~Dr. F. Adderley